It is critical to know as much as you can about the audience you are trying to attract to your business. You must not only identify who your target consumers are, but also determine when and how to reach them. Here’s a few questions to ask yourself. These questions will help you in determining what practices to engage in to reach your desired audience in your markets.
· Who is your desired customer/client?
· What is your customer’s gender, age and income level?
· What are your customer’s interests online, at home and outside the home?
· Does your customer engage with TV and radio? What time of day?
· Does your customer watch television via cable or streaming on OTT distribution platforms and apps?
· What digital tactics should you utilize?
· Where are you going to drive your consumer traffic online?
· Is your website a good representation of your company?
· How does your website perform online (SEO)?
· What type of ads should you be using on these platforms?
· WHAT IS YOUR MESSAGE and HOW MUCH SHOULD YOU SPEND?
These are some of the questions that you need to have answered for your business in order to create and implement a strategy for reaching your desired consumer and grow your business.